My baby shower is this Saturday! I am really excited for it. It's not the gifts that I am excited for, but it's being able to spend time with people I love.
Jazz is so very blessed. My sister, best friend, two of Kyle's aunts, and his uncle are flying all the way out here to celebrate with us. Those who can't make it have sent gifts and love. The well wishes and excitement from everyone we love is never ending. It is a comforting feeling to know that my child is loved by so many and that we have support.
Jazz is the luckiest little boy in the whole world. His life will make a difference. He will never question if he matters or if he is enough. He is already bringing so much joy to Kyle and I--to our whole family--and he hasn't even made his debut yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment